We are a fast growing moving and storage company and we are actively looking for experienced and self-motivated outside sales representatives to help increase our market share! Our Sales Agents are the faces of Hands OnMoving and Storage as they engage with customers face to face, build quotes by qualifying customer’s unique needs, and close business while adhering to our guidelines. We offer a complete 2 week paid training where you will receive the necessary tools, resources, and knowledge critical to your success at our company, as well as train you on our user-friendly CRM and communication systems.
You must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a strong attention to detail. We are looking for individuals that have a strong service mindset, positive attitude/energy, integrity, solid work ethic, and critical thinking skills. Previous sales experience is good, but not as important as possessing these qualities which are key to the success in this role. Immediate-start is available upon successfully completing the interview process and background check. Valid driver’s license and clean driver record required.
• All prospects may be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical examination and/or criminal background check.
• We are conveniently located next to the West Haven train station
• We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
• No previous moving experience required
• We offer rapid growth opportunities within our company, and provide our Hands On Movers with the encouragement and advisement to accomplish their career goals.
• In the field (80% of workday) | In the office (20% of workday)
• Travel locally to customers’ homes.
• Attending scheduled appointments multiples times a day.
• Survey various properties and record inventory to estimate moving cost.
• Recommend relevant additional and complimentary services.
• Educate customers on moving best practices and prepare all move related paperwork daily.
• Gather customer feedback through regular follow-up calls.
Important Note: This position will require getting in and out of a vehicle daily, climbing stairs, kneeling, and standing for long periods of time
Be a part of our success! People rave about Hands On Moving on social media and by word of mouth. More than 60% of our business is from repeat and referral customers. Our stellar service has given us a spotless reputation, allowing us to confidently continue to invest into the company every year with purchasing more trucks and increasing our foot traffic.
• Paid hourly training
• Commission + incentives
Our company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.