Our Hands On customer community depend on us to transport their items, safely and securely, from one location to the next in a timely manner. Trusted drivers are critical to our day to day operations. Hands On Moving has a delivery division that offers appliance, furniture and freight delivery. The job responsibilities of a delivery driver include loading, transporting, and unloading furniture; confirming client orders; and ensuring that you or the warehouse staff load the correct items into the truck before departure.
We are looking for honest and motivated individuals who display a professional attitude and demeanor; have excellent customer service skills; can effectively follow operational and safety procedures; and who enjoy working as part of a team. A high school diploma or equivalent in addition to one year of prior related work experience are preferred.
• All prospects may be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical examination and/or criminal background check.
• We are conveniently located next to the West Haven train station
• We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
• No previous moving experience required
• We offer rapid growth opportunities within our company, and provide our Hands On Movers with the encouragement and advisement to accomplish their career goals.
Daily Flat-Rate commission
Our company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.