Our Hands On customer community depend on us to transport their items, safely and securely, from one location to the next ina timely manner. Trusted drivers/foremen are critical to our day to day operations. We are looking for a responsible driver/foreman who has skills and knowledge handling fine furniture and household goods. Driver candidates must also be proficient at packing, loading and familiar with office paperwork and inventories. Professional experience is strongly preferred to work as a driver, but we also will employ people as helpers to obtain the proper experience needed to advance in the company.
We are looking for honest and motivated individuals who display a professional attitude and demeanor; have excellent customer service skills; can effectively follow operational and safety procedures; and who enjoy working as part of a team. A high school diploma or equivalent in addition to one year of prior related work experience are preferred.
• All prospects may be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical examination and/or criminal background check.
• We are conveniently located next to the West Haven train station
• We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
• No previous moving experience required
• We offer rapid growth opportunities within our company, and provide our Hands On Movers with the encouragement and advisement to accomplish their career goals.
$14.00 - $18.00 to start
Our company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.