We are looking for individuals with flexible availability as shift schedules may vary day to day and week to week based on the needs of our clients. As part of our HandsOn Packing Team, you would be fully trained and expected to pack customers possessions into boxes and assist them before and after a move to ensure nothing get lost or damaged during the transition. HandsOn Packers are to ensure that all our customers’ items are securely wrapped and stored properly for their move. Whether the job entails packing-only or additional unpacking services as well, we’re looking to send packers with strong organizational skills that can perform efficiently according to our standards of excellence.
• On the job exercise
• Internal career opportunities
• Strong& knowledgeable leadership
• Respectful culture that promotes equality
• Flexible schedule
• Employee incentives
• Community involvement
• Everyday can be an adventure
We are looking for honest and motivated individuals who display a professional attitude and demeanor; have excellent customer service skills; can effectively follow operational and safety procedures; and who enjoy working as part of a team. A high school diploma or equivalent in addition to one year of prior related work experience are preferred.
• All prospects may be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical examination and/or criminal background check.
• We are conveniently located next to the West Haven train station
• We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
• No previous moving experience required
• We offer rapid growth opportunities within our company, and provide our Hands On Movers with the encouragement and advisement to accomplish their career goals.
$13.00 - $16.00 to start
Our company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.